According to the Zumba formula, latin/international music is supposed to make up 70% of class. But that other 30% can be whatever you want- country, pop, hip hop, or whatever. My class likes to get crunk (ha! Silly white girl using hip hoppy words!) and they LOVE the hip hop music.
Whether you like to do Zumba or not, these are some fun songs to work out to (just be sure you download the edited versions when available.) Several folks in my class have asked for these songs, so it's just easier to write a post about it.
Here are my class's favorite Zumba Hip Hop Songs (some are even Latin hip hop!).
- Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo (download his version from the Tattoos EP...it's cleaner. Still not kid appropriate!)
- Stanky Legg- GS Boyz
- Bang Bang- Knaan featuring Adam Levine
- Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
- Danza Kuduro- Don Omar
- Mas de Ti - Notch
- Prrrum - Cosculleula
- Don't Stop the Party - Pitbull
- Down on Me- Jeremiah and 50 Cent
- Timber- Kesha and Pitbull
- Get Low (merengue mix) - Lil John
- Booty Work- Dorm Parties (this is the version I use from iTunes)
Get your sweat on!