I'm LOVING Marc Anthony's Vivir Mi Vida. This song is going to be big in my classes this year (with VERY similar choreo)
We are loving using Royals by Lorde for a leg song, too.
And, let's not forget about Timber by Kesha. I use a dance very similar to this one.
Some other great Zumba songs for your 2014 list:
- "Talk Dirty" Jason Derulo
- "Wrecking Ball" I LOVE this bachata version!
- "Can't Remember to Forget You" by Shakira/Rihanna
- "Happy" by Pharrel Williams
- "Darte un Beso" Prince Royce (a fun cool down song!)
- "Limbo" by Daddy Yankee
- "La Noche De Los Dos" by Daddy Yankee
- "Came Here to Party" by Dahrio Wonder
So...what music is on your 2014 Zumba song list? What jams are you loving right now?