Friday, November 9, 2012

Finish Strong!

We are nearing the end of 2012.  There are a few things I would like to accomplish before then.

I'm big on goal-setting.  I set lots of goals, knowing full well I won't reach them all.  But without something to work towards, I feel aimless.

So here are some things I'm working towards by the end of 2012:

-Be 5 pounds from my goal weight (so hit 155).
-Clear out the garage.
-Sell extra furniture and sound system in mud room.
-Get another shelf and organize mud room.
-Clean out my closet.
-Be able to run 1.5 miles without stopping (currently at around .75 miles)

What are you planning on doing in the next 1.5 months?

4 comments:

  1. Oh great goals! I plan on reading at least 3 books, finish my classes strong & run a mile without stopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are good, too! I have a book I'm reading and I would like to finish it before Christmas break so I can read the last one in the trilogy over Christmas. Didn't think about that! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome goals! I'm so bad at long term goals. I get sidetracked too easily!

    I hope to get a portfolio of work together and really start marketing myself as a freelance blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome goal! I have some long term goals set (see my 30 Before 30 list) but mostly, I have to focus on like a month at a time to stick with it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.