Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Long Lost Bridals

First off, thank you all for your words and support yesterday.  It was a post I needed to write to get the emotions out...and I'm feeling a bit better.  Thanks for listening and being there! Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

So I'm working on a gallery wall for our house.

Family photos, wedding photos, and more.  I wanted some bridals and engagement pics, too.  Our awesome photographer Braeden has been searching for the archived images for me...and we have found some long lost bridals.

I haven't posted many of these because I never had files of them! Originally, our photog showed me my gallery of images to order pics for the wedding, but that was that. So here are some long-lost bridal photos.

Oh what a difference 45 pounds makes! ha!  But I still think I was a beautiful bride, if not a bit chubby. :)

*I also have some hair remorse from the bridals/wedding.  My SIL Penny did exactly what I wanted, but I'm not sure it was the best hairstyle for me looking back.  Oh well. Ya live, ya learn.*

My dress was Maggie Sottero "Rio"...and these photos were taken in downtown Hot Springs, AR by Braeden of Ambient 11 Photography.

I once was a bride...




My pink Stuart Weitzman heels! :)








4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely gorgeous in these pictures! And no worries on the hair thing- I saw my bridal portrait pictures, and decided to change my hair 3 days before the wedding (I'm sure my hair stylist loved me). ;)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in this photos! I think your hair looks great for the style of dress you're wearing, though. Really shows off the beautiful neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second and very last photos are my favorites!!! Sooooo pretty... and your dress... AMAZEBALLS!!!

    Can't wait to see your gallery wall! I hope you'll show it to us once you finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.