Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

I have been doing this year-in-review post every year...so here is 2012 in review! (Here is 2011, 2010)

January- We had our first Zumba meetup with all the local instructors!

February- Mom and Gram came to town for a musical and some fun!

 March- I saw the Hunger Games with some friends!
 We celebrated our second anniversary in Eureka Springs!
 I hosted a Zumba Jam session with Stephanie.

 April- I took Zumba B2 certification.

 May- Wore my first bikini in years.
Kelsey graduated from high school!
 I made mom a quilt for her birthday.
 I hosted a Zumbathon where we raised over $1000 for Relay for Life.

June- We saw Gavin DeGraw and Colbie Calliet.
 Mom and I spent a weekend in Branson for my birthday!
 Tyler sent me the first flowers EVER for my birthday.

 July- I made this quilt for baby Parker.
 I went to Miss Arkansas with my bestie Alden.

August- We went to the midnight Hunger Games release party.

 September- We celebrated Tyler's birthday.
 I made this quilt for Alden.
 I was "talent" for a video at work with Hollywood star Rossi Morreale.
 We went to NYC.

October- I hosted a paint party at Cross My Art with some friends.
 I went to Vegas for work.
 I hosted a Zumbathon for Relay for Life (we raised $600!)
 We went to OBU Homecoming.

 November- Went to Tulsa for Jennifer's wedding.
 We took family photos.

December: I ran my first 5K!
We saw Christmas lights in Fayetteville.
 We hosted our 2nd annual Christmas cookie swap!
And we had a white Christmas!

So that was 2012 in LOTS of pictures!  What a great year!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictorial year in review! Looks like you had a great year. Hope your 2013 is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Blessed. What a great year in review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)