Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Zumba Songs

2012 was a great year for Zumba songs! Here are some of my favorite 2012 Zumba songs....where there were videos with good routines, I have put a workout video in! Get off your booty and dance! :)

This is my newest Zumba song obsession.  Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull.  I use this routine in class.  And I know I look SO much like her (we have the same abs!) but this isn't me! :)





 This song is another hit from 2012...50 Ways to Say Goodbye from Train. I use a lot of this routine in my class (I just modify some parts of it). GREAT Zumba song! Sounds almost flamenco-style!

This song was a big hit from Zumba! Crazy Love by Mara. Here is the Zumba video for the song! LOVE this one!


And what would a 2012 Zumba songs roundup be without Gangname style? Of course. I don't use this song in class for anything other than a warmup...but everyone loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all of the Zumba information! I just came across your blog today and I just spent about half an hour reading back entries about Zumba. I've been doing Zumba for about a year now and I really love it, but haven't been able to find classes lately that work with my work schedule (which is a regular 9-5 job, but for some reason there are a ton of afternoon classes in my area?). I would love to one day become an instructor but I want to get more class experience first since I don't really have much of a dance background. I just subscribed and I'm looking forward to future posts, I appreciate the insight from the instructor side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy- so glad you found my blog! I LOVE Zumba, so I post about it frequently. Just check out the Zumba 101 category on the side...you'll find all my information...and the Zumba category includes all the fun stuff too! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.