Monday, December 17, 2012

AWB Secret Santa Ornament Exchange

This year, the Arkansas Women Bloggers group organized a Secret Santa ornament exchange.  The swap was for homemade ornaments...and I got some ADORABLE additions to my tree from Julie at Eggs and Herbs

My FAVORITE was this adorable lace ball!  She used some shabby chic stuff like twine, pearl pins, a lace doily to make this awesome Christmas ball. What she didn't know is that most of our ornaments are balls...so they fit right in our tree!

I also got this awesome painted bell.  It is stamped...I'm not sure if she did that herself or if she just painted it, but its beautiful!

And I was also gifted two of these crazy cute burlap and button balls!  I adore these too!

A huge thank you to Julie!  She was a great Secret Santa!  She even threw in some yummy smelling soap too!

You can see the ornaments I made here....

If you want to see some more AWB ornaments, head over here

5 comments:

  1. So, so cute! Julie's art background sure comes through here, doesn't it? I hope your holidays are the merriest:) Don't forget to come enter the Merry Merry Munchies giveaway that ends tomorrow. Good luck:) http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/12/arkansas-women-bloggers-ornament.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I made the bell ornament out of clay and I even crocheted the doily on the first ornament! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Julie...I can't believe you did all of that (for me!). They are so beautiful! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome package of goodies you received. I love the shabby chic look!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)