Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Decorations: My Mishmash

Welcome to our Christmas home! I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for the tour of homes!

Here is the tour!  I'll caption all the photos to tell you what you are looking at (since I was having trouble getting them in order).  I don't have a "theme" and I don't have professional looking decor.  Just lots of cuteness scattered about!

Sign on the door coming in from the garage.

Living room decor! A moose holding "JOY", stockings, and a country Santa. We have HUGE stockings! Love it!  They were from Hobby Lobby last year.



Decor in our living room on the DVD shelves.  A tiny nativity, Christmas trees, and PEACE with a nativity. I love little pieces of Christmas all over!


Table in the living room with some Christmas trees and a runner. You can't really tell, but that gold tree in the middle sayd We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Card holder in the living room.  It's a Christmas tree shape under there...and the plaque underneath says "Every good and perfect gift is from above"  LOVE it!  Got it at Lifeway this year.

Shelf in living room. Santa and JOY. I think I am about to put some poinsettas in that vase.


Kitchen decor- stocking plate on the baker's rack, ornament jar and sleigh on the island. I got the cute stocking/leopard plate and the tiny sleigh at an antique store in Tulsa. 



Kitchen decor.  MERRY CHRISTMAS on the table and some ornaments on the wall....and Joy to the World plate. The plate Coton Colors.


Kitchen wall decor- a nativity plate and snowman plates. I switch the snowman plates out for each season/holiday.

Dining room

Place setting up close.  Stocking place mat, ornament napkin ring, Fiesta Christmas tree plate.

Cookies and milk for Santa!
I have these little wreaths on the back of each dining room chair.

Cookie jars on the ledge between the kitchen and living room. I found these at a local resale shop after Christmas last year.  Like $6 a jar! What a steak! I love the little Santa!


On top of the bookshelf in the living room. Christmas trees, and a cute little cardinal!

Christmas tree in the living room. I use tinsel AND beads...and lots of ornaments.

Snowman collection on the table and ledge

Ornaments and trees on the tv stand

JOY and Santa in the living room

Guest bath!  Snowman mats!

Christmas tree towels, Santa nightlight, and Christmas tree hand towels.

Snowman soap dispenser, elf toilet cover, and Santa shower curtain.  That toilet seat cover always is a hit when we have people over.

Favorite ornaments: Just Mauied (from our honeyoon), Home ornament (From our realtor after our first Christmas in our home), Mikey, and a nativity gourd from Mexico
That's our home tour!  Hope you enjoyed my Christmas decorations!

5 comments:

  1. Girl. I love your home decor! It's so fun and cheerful! I really need a card holder like yours too! I may steal your idea of the wreaths on the dining chairs too!

    And your guest bath is so full of adorableness! I want that Santa shower curtain! Love it all! Remind me again why we can't leave it up all year?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't remember where that shower curtain came from? I'm the catalog queen, so I'm sure I ordered it from some obscure gift catalog. I LOVE all the decor...but I think it's so special because we don't put it up all the time. PS. You and that leopard lamp! ha! I got it from Kelly (from Kelly's Korner) she was cleaning out her home and put it up on FB...and she gave it to me. I have no idea where she got it...but I LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. P.S. I'm stealing your stockings and that leopard print lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the shower curtain and the toilet seat cover! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, That is alot of decorating, so cute. I have to say I love the fiesta ware in one of the pictures. Stopped over from Kelly's greatful that I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.