I am fairly new to the Fort Smith area. I mean, I haven't lived here my whole life or anything....but just after moving here, I scoped out the best places to look at Christmas lights. I am going to post some of my favorite places, but if you are local, I'd love to hear some of your favorite places to look at lights in the comments!
- Creekmore Park
- Creekmore Park is FULL of lights! There is a little train running too, so you can catch a ride around the park to see the lights. There are fun "moving" light displays..and everything from Blue's Clues to a nativity. We really enjoyed it. You could also get coffee next door at Sweet Bay if it is a little cold! The lights are on at Creekmore Park through December 22 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Trail of Lights in Greenwood
- At Bell Park in Greenwood, you can drive through a great light display for just $3 a car.
- Fianna Hills
- Fianna Hills is an area of houses off Fianna Way. Just drive through the neighborhood and side streets and you will see great light displays! One road even does the 12 days of Christmas! Too fun!
- We love to drive through this area of homes. It can be sort of "hit or miss" since these are just homeowners who decorate...but it's worth getting a hot chocolate to go and then driving through the area.
- "The Inflatable House" off Durham Ave (just south of Golden Living)
- After Fianna Hills, drive just a minute south past Golden Living and turn on the first road to your right. There is a house with TONS of inflatables in the yard. It is a really neat sight!