Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas from Us to You!

I'm linking up with Walk with Me By Faith for the Christmas Card Carousel!

We used our amazing family photos for our Christmas cards this year.  I ordered them from Vistaprint.  There was a Groupon deal for $50 in cards for $12...so I was able to use that and pay just a little more and get all the cards, address labels, envelopes, and envelope seals we needed.  I wish I could send one to each and every one of you....but that's a lot of postage. :)  So Merry Christmas, from us to you!

Front

Back

10 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love your leopard print shirt! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Cute outfit too :) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elenie! Welcome to my crazy little corner of the web! :)

      Delete
  3. Your Christmas card is FAB!!!

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute!! I ordered a few from Vista print last year and they are such good quality! I love the family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used Vista for books,loved them. I came over from Kelly's and am going to be a follower. Cute card, cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.