Friday, December 28, 2012

Monogram iPhone Case Kelsey

 I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for the monogram swap!

I bought these cases for Tyler's cousins for Christmas....but we found out they were getting iPhone 5s for Christmas and these cases wouldn't work.

These are brand new Otterbox cases for iPhone 4/4s. They are actually printed on the case, not vinyl that will peel off.  I have one that I've been using for months and it is holding up great.

The Kelsey is an Otterbox defender. Asking $60


If these will work for you or a friend, please make me an offer!  I can't use them, so I would love to give them to someone who can use them. You can pay via paypal and I'll ship them out.  If you are interested, please leave me a comment. 


I bought them from Etsy seller IsellTshirts.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I would love this for my sister named Kelsey! Are you willing to go lower than $60? My email is dfgrits87@yahoo.com. Thanks! Christen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you! If you didn't get it...feel free to let me know at brittneydeanne at gmail dot com. :)

      Delete
  2. The iPhone is no doubt one of the most advanced devices. As a result, it needs protection if you want it to last for long. There are many ways of protecting the iPhone. One of them is using iPhone case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you talk in your dreams? Download free Dream Talk Recorder iPhone app now and find out http://bit.ly/nVTJ3Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful case and that monogram is looking so nice. I like your idea. Thanks for sharing. ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)