Friday, December 28, 2012

Monogrammed Phone Case-Heather

 I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for the monogram swap!

I bought these cases for Tyler's cousins for Christmas....but we found out they were getting iPhone 5s for Christmas and these cases wouldn't work.

These are brand new Otterbox cases for iPhone 4/4s. They are actually printed on the case, not vinyl that will peel off.  I have one that I've been using for months and it is holding up great.

The Heather is an Otterbox commuter Asking $50

If these will work for you or a friend, please make me an offer!  I can't use them, so I would love to give them to someone who can use them. You can pay via paypal and I'll ship them out.  If you are interested, please leave me a comment. 


I bought them from Etsy seller IsellTshirts.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Would you take $40?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure would! Email me at brittneydeanne at gmail dot com and we'll make plans!

      Delete
  2. Professionals are often the snobs at the party. There are some professionals who refuse to have anything socially to do with non-professional people. They will also only wear certain clothing and accessories which shows that they are people of a high academic standing. And their phone case? The same applies. It must be an accessory that at least matches their professional status.
    e_cell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.