Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thoughts, and WILW, and OHP

I'm linking up with the Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pinteresting and This Kind of Love for WILW!  (followed by some thoughts this week)....

To start, some pins from my "Stuff I Want" board.  I think most of my loved ones are finished buying presents for me...but a girl can dream, right? I would LOVE any of these gifts. :)

I would adore a monogram pullover!  I live in pullovers at night...especially when I come home FREEZING after a workout (sweating makes me cold!)....I would love a cute monogramed one! My monogram is bLd if you are shopping. :)


I also love rose gold and would totally wear this beauty.

Source: fossil.com via Brittney on Pinterest
And lastly, I would rock some custom Razorback painted TOMS.  They must include zebra print. :)
Source: etsy.com via Brittney on Pinterest
Now on to some thoughts for this week....

I'm loving affordable healthcare. I have to get some dental stuff done today...and I'm SO thankful for insurance.  I still have to pay my 20%, but MAN is it better than 100%. PS. Genetics is awesome (thanks for the good cheekbones....) but also sucks.  Apparently periodontal (gum) disease runs in my family...so now I have it.  Welcome to adulthood. I hope my "gum cleaning" (which my mom calls "gum scraping" how wonderful) isn't too bad today.  I'm not the best dental patient.

I'm loving that I got our Christmas cards in the mail.  I was getting anxious with every card we recieved...so I'm glad to get them in the mail.  They weren't difficult, it was just printing the labels and putting them all together.

I am loving holiday parties. I am so excited about our Christmas party Sunday.  We have some friends over for lunch and a cookie swap.  And I'm so excited about cleaning and cooking, too.  I can't wait to have a relaxing weekend prepping at home. Sunday parties are the way to go so that you have all weekend to prep.

I'm loving that I am now "that girl".  I made a workout calendar for the rest of the month.  There were too many interupptions (gym closing for holidays, classes cancelled, etc) that I couldn't keep it straight.  A girl's gotta know when she can get some endorphins. :)

I'm loving that my sweet cousin's choir performed on the news.  She got a little shout out for being tall in the beginning (she's the brunette in the back right).  If you need a little Christmas cheer, check it out

Happy Wednesday, y'all!



5 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the last one! Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for that watch everywhere!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was feeling oh so awesome that I had my cards designed and ordered before Thanksgiving...yet they are still sitting here on my desk, almost addressed and still unsent. I feel the "pressure" too with every card in the mailbox!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that rose gold watch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.