Friday, December 21, 2012

Week in Review: Date Night, Girls Lunch and More!

Monday night, Tyler came to town just as I was getting off work, so we had a little impromptu date night!  We started our evening at the new hobby shop and indoor RC track!  Tyler enjoyed watching some of the guys practicing.  I watched for a few minutes, but let's just say I'm glad I have the Nook app on my phone and I can read my book. :)


After that, we ran some errands to Kohl's and Lowe's...and then I fed my inner fat girl lots of chips and salsa at Maria's. Hence why my weight loss has been slow.  Ooops!


This week, I finished this quilt.  It's for a loved one who might read the blog....so they will have to wait until Christmas to see if it belongs to them! :)  The lighting made the colors appear sort of off.  It is tan/brown/and vintagey looking.



Wednesday I had lunch with these beautiful friends!  We went to River City Deli for lunch.  It was delish...but MAN they were slow!  We were all late getting back to work.  And they messed our checks up, but none of us had time to wait...so several of us overpaid for our food. :/

These are all Zumba instructor friends.  I love these girls!


And Mikey kept me company one night when it stormed.  Tyler ate dinner with his mom that night, and then they went to visit a friend in Van Buren and see their new house....so me and Mikey held down the fort while it stormed.  I love when he sits with his paw on his toy.  He is so sweet!

Last night my Zumba class had a little Christmas dinner at a local pizza place...but I forgot to take any pictures! I was too busy chatting (go figure!).  But it was a sweet time to get to know these wonderful people outside of the gym.  I am so blessed with sweet Zumba students!  They bless me every week! 

So that's my random week.  I'm looking forward to a weekend with not too much to do!  All the gifts are bought and wrapped...so I just get to hang out.  See ya on the flipside! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a really busy week and it's not even Christmas yet!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love how the quilt turned out. i just know you know who is gonna love it.

    merry christmas to you and tyler! hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)