Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting: Weekend and Party Edition

Today I'm linking up with This Kind of Love and The Vintage Apple for What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh, How Pinteresting! Right now I'm loving and pinning things related to upcoming weekends!  Fun stuff and holiday parties!

I'm loving... that our little group of Zumba instructors are having our Christmas party Friday! Food, fun, and a favorite things party!  Yay!

I'm loving...that my momma will be here this weekend!

I'm loving...that the Yule Run is this weekend!  It's the first 5K I'm going to run in!  My friend Shaina has offered to run with me...and I'm hoping maybe she can push me to run the whole thing! Hoping for a time under 38 minutes (what I've run a training 5K before...).

I'm loving...that mom and I are seeing Billy Elliot the Musical at the Walton Arts Center this weekend!  Don't know much about the musical, other than it gets rave reviews.  I'm excited!

I'm loving...this adorable ornament I ordered from mpix.com.  I was wanting a little photo ornament of our family, and when I got the email that these were only $9, I couldn't resist!
 
And now for some pins...

We are having a cookie swap at our house in a couple weeks....

I'm totally making these yummy nuts..


And I provide lunch after church while everyone brings cookies. I think I'll make some french bread pizza!




And before we have company, I probably ought to follow this pin's directions for cleaning my oven glass! ha!


What sorts of things are you loving and pinning these days?  Leave me your Pinterest
username/handle/whatever they call it.  I'd love to follow you!  Follow me here. 


t

16 comments:

  1. We have some of that metal meshing on our glass, which means no need for cleaning because you can't! Plus, I cover that sucker with towels. So ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have some cute Christmas towels! What a good idea! No cleaning required! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hosting my book club for a cookie exchange Monday night and my oven needs a cleaning so bad! I'm so scared to try the self-cleaning cycle because it caused my oven in my last house to overheat and lock up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl...I tried the self-cleaning cycle in our old apartment. Some grease inside caught fire and almost blew up our oven.

      Delete
  3. French bread pizza looks awesome. Anyone who wants to make it for me is invited to come over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I think I need to "test" the recipe before my party! So yummy!

      Delete
  4. That ornament is so cute!!!

    You'll have to fill us in on Billy Elliott and tell us if it was good! I love musicals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love musicals too! (we are kindred spirits.) Can I come visit and we will sit by the fire and sing musicals in our tacky sweatpants? It would be divine!

      Delete
  5. Love mpix! Have you ever made Pioneer Woman's olive bread? I haven't made it in forever (because I don't think I could trust myself to have it in my house), but it is SO easy and delicious!!! I ate an entire loaf over about 2 days when I was pregnant with Maggie...all by myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen the olive bread! I'll have to check it out. Sounds like a great party addition!

      Delete
  6. That ornament is so cute!!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by! I'm heading over to your blog now. :)

      Delete
  7. yes make french bread pizza for the cookie swap!!! YUMMY!!! i haven't made any in a while..need to add it to the list this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from WILW...love the ornament. Super cute!! And french bread pizza is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.