Monday, January 14, 2013

Back to Reality....

Well kiddos, I'm back!  Most of you didn't know, but I was gone on a glorious 10 day vacation!

We started out with a weekend in New Orleans, then we got on the Carnival Conquest for a week long cruise to Key West and the Bahamas!

We got back around 7 p.m. last night.  And I'm back at work today.

The real world is a strange place.  No one is serving me three-course meals.  No one is putting towel animals on the bed.  There was no fluffy white robe hanging in the bathroom.  It is no 80 degrees here.

It was a GREAT time (that I'll be blogging about this week).

I missed y'all! :)  Good to be back (even if that means sitting in my freezing office all day. I'm thankful for a job I was happy to come back to!). Recap coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you and can't wait to hear all about your fab vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you...now post pictures and make us all jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear all about it! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)