Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Confessional: Fashion and Guilty Pleasure Music

It has been FOREVER since I did a Confessional Friday with Blonde Ambition. But I had some things to tell you.

I confess that The other night I got an email from Ann Taylor Loft with a 60% off sale.  I clicked over expecting the sale items to be winter clearance.  Boy was I wrong!  They had a sale on Spring items...and I totally fell in love with the Ann Taylor Loft Spring 2013 collection.

So, I confess I bought these beauties (and a couple pair of goal pants to work toward fitting into....the sale was too good to pass up!)

Yes, I did order these beauties.  Yes. Pink skinny dress pants.  Can't wait to get them!

I confess that I am thisclose to buying these shoes from Ann Taylor. How PERFECT are these patterned pink loafers.  I would live in these all Spring.  Must have.(and don't worry, I wouldn't wear them with my pants....too matchy matchy).

I confess that I'm a bit jealous of a friend who is getting married soon.  I'm going to her bridal shower tomorrow and I sort of miss that stage of life.  It was so fun! Being engaged, planning a wedding, getting fun stuff at showers....I'm SO thankful to have found the love of my life and have a beautiful marriage, but that part was so fun.  Can I do it over again?

I confess that I bought this Tory Burch phone cover.  I had a $50 gift card to Tory Burch from Rue La La...and I didn't feel like shelling out an additional $300 to add to that $50 for a bag or shoes....so I bought the phone case.  It makes me feel luxe.


I confess that in light of the recent news of NKOTB, 98 degrees, and Boys II Men touring...I switched over to 98 degrees Radio on Pandora.  I may or may not have remembered every word to this song.


I confess that I am buying tickets to this concert today.

Any confessions you would like to share?  This is a safe place. :)

4 comments:

  1. I confess I got my NKOTB/98Degrees/BoysIIMen tix yesterday. I am super excited!!!!! They are coming here to DC on June 14th.... Good Luck!!!

    AND yes I remember every word too... lol

    Also I would love to have my wedding over.. So many new things I would love to do.. I feel ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy the shoes! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo that is a fancy phone cover!! Love the
    Confessions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm the same way with 90's boy band music..i can remember every word to just about every song and it drives jamie crazy ;) i love to crank the music and jam in the car! ooo Ace of Base is also a favorite to sing loudly! gotta love 90s music!!!
    and i totally understand the wanting to go back in time and get to relive the wedding planning/showers/wedding phase..i was so busy with school that i didn't do very much planning - thankfully my mom and MIL took over for me!! i would love to go back and plan every little detail...maybe someday - jamie has always said he wanted a wedding on the beach! how fun would that be for a big anniversary!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)