Thursday, January 24, 2013

Great Zumba Songs

There are some songs that are just classics in the Zumba realm.  It seems like every instructor I know has a routine to some of these great Zumba songs! Let's take a look at some of these songs!

Zumba He Zumba Ha is a favorite!  Not only does it have our beloved "Zumba" in the name...but its a great beat! This girl is a little overzealous with her dancing...but its a good routine! ha!


Another song that is a GREAT Zumba song is Shawty Got Moves. Everyone has their own routine to it (including me!) but I like this one too!

Prrrrum is not only fun to say...but its a also a great Zumba song. It is a good mix of slow and fast...and you can do lots with the music. I like her dance to it.

And I don't do this song, but it seems like everyone else does....Waka Waka. This is a pretty common routine to this song. I've seen it lots of places.

7 comments:

  1. I love Waka Waka, but I do a much lower impact routine...And use it for a break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the Waka Waka song too..and so do my kids cause we play it in the car sometimes!! i downloaded several zumba songs and we would dance in the car :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i just have to say that if i spun my hair around as much as the instructor in the first video i would have a major headache after that song!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real! All her videos are like that! I would LOVE to see your sweet boys dancing to Zumba music! ha!

      Delete
  4. I love you for posting these! I had a great zumba instructor in college who did some of these songs. Since I'm not in college anymore, I haven't found a good fit. Thanks so much for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linny- I actually have a whole post about Zumba on Youtube...along with an hour long Zumba workout on Youtube! Check it out! http://razorbackbritt.blogspot.com/2012/06/zumba-on-youtube-zumba-101.html

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.