I know sometimes my Zumba obsession seems like a bit much. But here are a few reasons why I love Zumba!
- It is FUN! Seriously. I can Zumba for hours and not even realize it...because of all the fun I'm having.
- It is a GREAT workout. I know I've posted lots of that info here before, but its true. Zumba keeps me in shape. (Hey! Round is a shape! :) haha)
- I have made awesome friends through Zumba. Zumba just brings a community atmosphere. Some of my best friends I met through Zumba.
- I feel cultured. I mean that I feel like I am knowledgable about the whole world through Zumba. Lots of learning about the music and culture of different countries. I mean, what other way is a country girl going to learn the hottest latin and bellydance songs?
- It gives me a creative outlet. I feel like I get to just "let it flow" in Zumba. From swinging my hips to "freestyling" Zumba lets my creative juices flow!
- It challenges me. I didn't know some of the things I was capable of...until Zumba challeneged me. Dance with weights for 45 minutes? Ok! Do some really high intensity songs? Ok. Shake my booty in unimaginable ways? Ok!
So those are just a few of the reasons why I love Zumba! Do you love Zumba? Why?