Sunday, January 6, 2013

Southern Girl Blog Swap: DIY Love {Guest Post}



I'm linking up with Charmed Bliss for the Southern Girl Swap Blog Hop!
 
Be sure and leave a comment below!  There is a giveawat involved!
 
Today's guest blog is from Leslyn. She went to OBU with me. She and I weren't super close at school...but I always admired her AMAZING voice!  This girl is CRAZY talented.  Her blog is super cute...so be sure you hop on over and visit her blog!
________
Hello friends!

My name is Leslyn, and I blog over at Leslyn's Lovely Life! I went to college with Brittney, and I am so excited to post on her blog today!

So the idea for today is to discuss anything DIY. Well, it's everyone's lucky day, because I LOVE DIY stuff. Unfortunately, with the holidays and traveling, I haven't had the opportunity to put together an awesome tutorial myself (more like I haven't had time to take pictures of some recent projects... oops). So instead, I am putting a little compilation of some of my FAVORITE DIY things I've found on Pinterest! :)

Farmhouse table tutorial

{Source} A DIY farmhouse table. Yup. I am totally doing this.

This website will suck you in...so addicting!! A whole website of furniture redos

{Source} The hubs and I are wanting to buy a house, which means we're wanting new furniture. Well, obviously, ain't nobody got enough money to buy all new furniture for extra rooms that we've never had. So, we're going to be professional refurbishers (is that a word?).

Puff Quilt Tutorial for Beginners. How to make a Puff Quilt.

{Source} This puffer quilt. Um, hello perfect baby shower gift (but that baby better be SUPER special if you're gonna take the time to put this together... Just sayin')

Bumpy Crochet Blanket

{Source} While this tutorial is technically for a blanket, I would TOTALLY make an infinity scarf with this pattern. How cute is this?!

Winter Wreath

{Source} This wreath is SO pretty. And it doesn't seem like it's too hard to make.

I hope that one of these tutorials inspires you to do something fun and creative!

I would love for you to stop by, say hi, become my friends, etc. :)

xoxo
Les
______

Thanks so much for the post Leslyn!  Be sure and leave us a comment below to enter the giveaway!  Thanks for reading!

I'm guest posting over at Big Pitt Stop- swing by there and leave a comment for another chance to win!

2 comments:

  1. Les - did you do all of these!! I am sooo impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.