Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WILW and OHP: Travel Edition

Linking up today with This Kind of Love and The Vintage Apple for What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh, How Pinteresting!
 
As we prepare to leave for our vacation soon, I am loving some travel themed stuff this week!

First off, I'm loving this Rue-ism from Rue La La.  I am THE WORST when it comes to overpacking.  On my work trip to Vegas, I was over the suitcase weight on the way there! Luckily, on the cruise there is no weight limit! So I'll be taking this advice....

I'm loving this underwater iPhone case I got for Christmas!  Can't wait to take pictures of fish while snorkeling on my phone!  Too cool!

I'm loving this ikat high-low dress from Target I got!  I LOVE the lime zipper trim (although Tyler thinks that part is weird).  Super cute!


I'm also loving that we are going to try and book the Chef's Table on the cruise.  It's a bit pricey, but you get a galley tour, and special 7 course meal prepared by the chef!  We are foodies at heart (and I've always wanted to do a galley tour!) so I think we are going to splurge on this! Eeek!

And now for some pins I'm loving...

These cart baskets are AWESOME!  I really want to buy some.


Story of my life...



I want some of these princess shirts in my size!



And how cool is this idea? Cover your fridge shelves with Press n Peel wrap to keep them clean? LOVE it!


What are you loving today?

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving spending time with my boyfriend! He's on break from law school and it's wonderful to have him "here" with me instead of thinking about law problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your cruise! and I agree that Snow White tee is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cart baskets, where do you get them from? Dont we all wish we could be princesses all day long!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would totally wear the princess shirt!!! and my MIL does that with the press n seal stuff in the fridge! it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those cart baskets -- I would put cold items in one bag and dry items in the other. Those are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)