Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Creamy Sausage Cheese Dip

I kept seeing delicious dip recipes all over the web, but I decided to combine several of them for what our party guests deemed "The most delicious dip ever"  So there you go.

I present to you 
Creamy Sausage Cheese Dip


Ingredients: 
-1 roll hot sausage, browned and drained
-1 small block of 2% velveeta
-1 can cream of mushroom soup
-1 block of light cream cheese
-1 can rotel (undrained)
- 1 tesapoon red pepper flake
-1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning

Combine all ingredients (except the sausage) and melt.  Add the sausage in and serve.  We had it with chips, but I LOVED it with the pretzel flip crackers.  Delish! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, this looks delish! Those pretzel flip cracker thingys are my weakness! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)

If you want a reply, please make sure your email is linked with your Blogger account or that you leave your email in your comment.