Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WILW and OHP: Sickness, Truth, and Voting

Today, I'm loving some things that helped me get over my AWFUL sinus attack. I was out yesterday at home....sleeping and blowing my nose. All day. I swear I have rubbed off the top layer of skin! ha!

I'm loving Mucinex D. The ONLY thing that brought relief was this Mucinex D Maximum Strength.  I had to sign my life away at Walgreens to buy it...but it was totally worth it.  I felt better within like 30 minutes of taking it yesterday. 

I'm also loving Vaseline.  It isn't cute to have a goopy nose, but I'm slathering that stuff on like there is no tomorrow.  It is helping my raw nose.

I'm also loving Dr. Teal's and Village Naturals.  I took a bath with these two and man did it make me feel better!

Now for some pins that are ringing true in my life as of late. 



Source: via Brittney on Pinterest





















So...what are you loving and pinning today?

10 comments:

  1. I totally just went and voted. It was a process, but I'm happy to help!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for voting. I know its annoying that they require the registration and stuff....but I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. I am really thinking about trying Mucinex D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! And thank you for voting! :)

      Delete
  4. I found you via the link up and I love Dr. Teal's!

    Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally voted! And I'm sick with a sinus infection now! Taking my Mucinex, for sure! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias. You can vote once daily (I think!). Hope YOU get to feeling better. It is awful!

      Delete
  6. Hope you win! Your picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)