Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WILW and OHP: Stuff I Want

Today my WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting is featuring stuff I want!

For starters, I was coveting wanting a Tory Burch bag. I bought a fake in NYC...and we never made it to the store in Vegas (or I would have bought one for myself). Well, mom's in Vegas this week and she texted me this pic....this beauty is MINE! (Thanks Mom!)


I'm ABSOLUTELY loving that Taylor, Kristin, and I are going to HANSON DAY in May!  It's a weekend full of fun activities in Tulsa.  A Hanson documentary, a bowling tournament, and a concert!  I have been wanting to go for years...and last night we got everything all registered!  We are going to Hanson Day!



And for a couple pins I'm loving (and wanting).

A monogram pullover.  I am always cold at home...and I REALLY want a monogram pullover!  For home, for spring days, for life....I need it. 


I'm also loving that my one box of Girl Scout Samoas should be in today. I ordered one box at work. And I will attempt to eat one serving each day until they are gone. Lucky for me, Tyler doesn't like Samoas...but they are my favorite. :)


What are you loving today? Did you order any Girl Scout cookies?

10 comments:

  1. I like the monogram pullover. Both of my girls are Girl Scouts so we have an abundance of cookies right now. I'm in big trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love samoas!! and girl scout cookies in general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It took a lot of willpower to only get my one box. I love them all!

      Delete
  3. YAY FOR HANSON DAY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket. I also love the Girl Scout cookies. I still have a box in my work desk from last year so I didn't order any this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you are my hero if you still have cookies from last year. Talk about self-control!

      Delete
  5. Love the monogram pullover! I would wear it every day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hanson Day is going to be LEGEND... wait for it ...DARY! Love that monogram pullover. I get my GS cookies this weeknd! I am a Thin Mint girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)