Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WILW and OHP: Spring is springing!

I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh, How Pinteresting!

Spring hasn't exactly sprung here.  We have been a little colder here than usual. But I know it is coming soon!  I'm feeling inspired by Springy things today.  Here are some pins and things I'm loving!

I'm loving these door hangers from Scribbles and Such!  Scribbles and Such is run by a friend from college who makes the cutest burlap door hangers.  I LOVE the clover and the bunny!


I'm loving that I'm getting my hair cut today!  I'm taking these pics to her for inspiration!



And for some pins...

I'm loving this combo! I just bought a black gingham shirt from Old Navy, and I have some kelly green dress pants. So I'm thinking this combo will be making an appearance soon!


I'm loving Spring shoes. How ADORABLE are these Keds? I need!


I'm loving Spring crafts! I think for our door for Spring, I want to make a moss letter. Looks Springy to me.


What are you loving today?

6 comments:

  1. cute keds!
    today is a snow day ... so spring seems even further away!

    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the keds! They are already on my spring wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a navy and white gingham shirt at Target right now too! I'm thinking I need to head over to Old Navy and grab the black and white one as well:) Love your pins.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your cute new haircut! Soooo exciting! And, I need a gingham shirt in my life. You've inspired me to shop!

    That's all!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my gingham shirt too! Your hair is too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Bunny! I have an Easter Egg for my front door made out of burlap material I got a few years ago and love it. Also, down came my snowman Burlap. Can you tell I am big into decorating my door?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet! I'd love to hear from you - I love hearing your reactions, your opinions, your questions, or even just a shoutout that you are here reading. (PS. I hate the verification thingy on blogs...but I've been getting lots of spam lately, so I turned it on. Take that, spammers!) Thanks for your comments. :)